Pack Announcement for Mondrop Round 1

Mondrop Round 1 will take place this October 8. And we won’t let you wait any longer. Here is the announcement on the details of the packs in the Mondrop Round 1.

After finalizing the list of Diamon and Whitemon, we will open for sale 4 main packs: Manaslu — Annapur — Istoro — Shisima. Each of these packs will include 3 Moncards with different rarity levels. Details below 👇

At the same time, we also launch a new group — Everest Pack with Epic rarity (extremely rare). Everest Pack will give you 99.99% chance to get Salame or 0.01% to get Taru in full energy. 😎

Everest Pack (Epic)

Package details:

MANASLU PACK includes:

  • 2 in 2 Polleras Packs (Common)
  • 1 in Solima Pack (Common)

ANNAPUR PACK includes:

  • 1 in Polleras Pack (Common)
  • 1 in Solima Pack (Common)
  • 1 in Condori Pack (Uncommon)

ISTORO PACK includes:

  • 1 in Polleras Pack (Common)
  • 1 in Solima Pack (Common)
  • 1 in Himachi Pack (Rare)

SHISIMA PACK includes:

  • 1 in Polleras Pack (Common)
  • 1 in Himachi Pack (Rare)
  • 1 in Everest Pack (Epic)

In case, you forget which Moncard Solima, Polleras, Condori, Himachi include, see here: https://monstarrior.medium.com/623761780519

Monstarrior’s community channels: Discord|Telegram|Facebook|Twitter

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store